Are the limitations of your company’s Sage 500 ERP platform making it difficult to achieve your accounts receivable and collections goals?
Sage 500 ERP has not been upgraded to run in a cloud-based environment or automated to provide users with the operating efficiencies common in modern automated software applications. Despite the limitations, many companies plan to continue using Sage 500 ERP because its core applications still meet their needs, and the cost of moving to a new ERP platform is substantial.
So what can you do to modernize your accounts receivable and collections system while your company continues to use Sage 500 ERP?
One easy way to modernize Sage 500 ERP is to automate your accounts receivable by converting to a cloud-based accounts receivable application that can be seamlessly integrated with Sage 500 ERP. In one fell swoop you can achieve AR automation and modernize your company’s Sage 500 ERP.
The operational efficiencies you can benefit from include a cloud-based environment, integration with Sage 500 ERP, and automation of a large percentage of manual accounts receivable tasks.
The benefits of operating in a cloud-based environment include:
- Access from your location or remote locations
- Ability to access from any authorized device
- Flexibility to use remote workers
- Ability to allow employees to work from home
- Availability of subscription contracts reducing up-front costs
- Easy log on, reliable service and robust computing capability
- Faster response times
Integration with Sage 500 can result in benefits such as:
- Smooth, seamless interfaces
- Automatic update of integrated modules
- Elimination of redundant data entry
- More timely information
Automated accounts receivable and collections can help you to achieve your AR and collection goals by providing the tools you need including:
- Automated emails to send copies of invoices and statements with payment reminders, past due notices and collect letters
- Automatically scheduled reports
- Invoice templates to reduce errors and disputes
- The ability for customers to interface with a self-service online payment portal
- Direct processing of credit card payments for phone and internet orders
- Online notes for easy reference when making collection calls, and sharing information internally
- Work flow capability to facilitate distribution of documents internally and externally
The easy way to modernize Sage 500 ERP is to automate your accounts receivable by converting to a cloud-based application, which can be seamlessly integrated with Sage 500 ERP. The potential benefits which result from a cloud-based environment, integration with Sage 500 ERP, and automation of accounts receivable can be substantial.
Cloud-based accounts receivable software, which can be seamlessly integrated with Sage 500 ERP, is available from Lockstep Collect, a Sage software partner with the experience and resources to help you achieve a successful conversion and provide ongoing software support.
If you would like to learn more about how you can modernize Sage 500 ERP, please contact Lockstep Collect at www.lockstep.io.