Satisfied customers and vendors are essential to your business. In order to satisfy your customers and vendors you have to understand their needs. Their needs have changed with the new business environment. Customers and vendors need:
- To work remotely
- The ability to work any hours
- To make self-service payments
- To obtain account information online
- The ability to obtain copies of invoices, statements and other documents online
- Messaging to reduce phone calls and emails
- To report disputes online
- Online self-service profile management
- To reach your team when they urgently need to speak with someone
Customers and vendors don’t want to take the time to contact your AR and AP teams to service their accounts. However, when they need to reach someone, they want to be able to contact them easily. You can increase customer and vendor satisfaction with your teams by automating your office systems and providing an online self-service portal.
Automating processes frees up time so that your team members are available to service customers and vendors and build relationships. Strong relationships can help to facilitate solutions to problems and disputes and speed up collection of accounts receivable.
A self-service portal increases satisfaction by providing around-the-clock help for customers and vendors. They can use your portal anywhere the internet is available for electronic payments, access to information, copies of documents, profile management, messaging and reporting disputes.
Customers and vendors want the ability to work wherever and whenever it suits their needs. They don’t want to be tied to your office hours or need to call your AR team to get answers or manage their accounts. Give them what they want, and make your company easy to do business. It will increase satisfaction and build stronger relationships.
Self-service is a logical extension of automation. It gives your customers a stake in the business process, saves time and reduces costs for everyone. Automation helps to increase profits and cash flow.
With a connected accounting solution for your AR and AP teams to coordinate work with customers and vendors, you can go digital and enjoy the benefits of office automation.
Lockstep, a leader in cloud-based connected accounting solutions, can help you boost productivity and optimize cash flow with:
- Digital Onboarding – Collect master data directly from your customers and vendors
- Accounting Inbox – Make it easy to divvy up work and track progress
- Smart Automation – Automate menial task with accounting integration
- Online Accounts – Give customers and vendors online access to their accounts
Lockstep is an experienced software partner that can help you increase efficiency and accelerate cash flow.
If you would like to learn more about how you can benefit from connected accounting solutions, please contact Lockstep at www.lockstep.io.