AR automation integrated with the Acumatica ERP platform will reduce DSOs, accelerate cash inflows and increase efficiency. Evaluating AR automation for the Acumatica ERP is the first step in the integration process.
To properly evaluate AR automation for the Acumatica ERP you need to define your cloud-based ERP requirements. This process includes documenting current processes, and noting any gaps in your system functionality. Ask your team to identify processes that can be improved, and how they want the integrated Acumatica ERP system to function.
There are four areas of ERP requirements that should be considered.
Functions that are necessary for your company’s operations.
Functionality that would enhance the new system.
Features Needed in Near Future
Features not needed now, but will be in the future based on expected growth and anticipated changes in technology.
Nice-to-have functionality that would further enhance the system.
After the list of features and functions to be included is completed, it is important to document the essential requirements including:
- Functionality gaps in the current system and processes that must be included in the new ERP platform
- Required integrations from the Acumatica ERP to third-party systems
- Workflows, metrics and customizations to be included in the ERP platform
- Systems and data handling requirements including: security, network access, failover capabilities, and data base backup and restore
- Reporting requirements including: KPIs, dashboards, queries, business intelligence and customized reporting
- Mobility requirements to support personnel working remotely and travelling
- Industry-specific functionality including email integration and self-serve portal
- Accounting functionality requirements
- User roles, responsibilities, compliance and auditability
- Training requirements during integration
- Scalability and additional functionality requirements for future growth
- Support needs
Evaluating AR automation requirements for Acumatica ERP and documenting essential requirements will ensure a successful integration and smooth running operations.
Accounts receivable and accounts payable cloud-based solutions with customer/vendor portals and digital processes keep vendors and customers connected whether they work remotely or not.
With a connected accounting solution for your accounts receivable and accounts payable teams to coordinate work with customers and vendors, you can go digital and enjoy the benefits of office automation.
Lockstep, a leader in cloud-based connected accounting solutions, can help you boost productivity and optimize cash flow with:
- Digital Onboarding – Collect master data directly from your customers and vendors
- Accounting Inbox – Make it easy to divvy up work and track progress
- Smart Automation – Automate menial task with accounting integration
- Online Accounts – Give customers and vendors online access to their accounts
Lockstep is an experienced software partner that can help you increase efficiency and accelerate cash flow.
If you would like to learn more about how you can benefit from connected accounting solutions, please contact Lockstep at www.lockstep.io